SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Brooks GA, low as $114.99, most cars
""WILL BE BACK""
- customer review for brakes for a 2000 FORD F-250 SUPER DUTY, 100000 miles
Love the work this team did for me. Great job!
- customer review for brakes for a 2001 FORD TAURUS
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Brooks is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Everyone was very friendly. They answered all my questions.
- customer review for brakes for a 2007 GMC YUKON XL 1500, 156752 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.