SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Brookline NH, low as $114.99, most cars
After seeing the numerous positive reviews about the manager Robert, my expectations were still blown out of the water with how courteous, professional and friendly Robert was. My car was in rough shape and he took the time to show me up close with his flashlight exactly what we needed to do. He was able to walk me through a plan of action that would work for me, my schedule, and my budget. 11/10. If all my future car repairs would be as awesome as this, I will have lived a peaceful life.
- customer review for brakes for a 2007 TOYOTA 4RUNNER, 275000 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Brookline is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.