SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Bridgeton NJ, low as $114.99, most cars
What an unbelievably easy stress-free experience!! Mark at the front counter was extremely professional and communicated exactly what was going on thru the whole (extremely brief) process. I called in at 9am and asked if they could look at my car because I believed my brakes needed replacing but I wasn't sure of how bad it really was. Mark said that they would look at my car and let me know by end of day what I needed done. By 4:30, he not only called me to let me know what was happening, he also told me that they could do the work to fix my car and have it ready for me to pick up by closing THAT VERY SAME DAY ðŸ˜®â€¦ Mark explained exactly what my car NEEDED, and what would be needed down the road. He was so professional and polite throughout the experience and the process was not at all stressful. My car was ready for me to pick up at the end of their work day, wasn't expensive AT ALL, and now it drives like it's new again â¤ï¸
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 BUICK ENCLAVE, 86765 miles
It was my first time doing business there and i must say i would go again without hesitation..
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 CADILLAC CTS
Mavis Discount Tire in Bridgeton is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
The person who took care of me went above and beyond for me . I appreciate it a lot !!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2007 MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER, 150000 miles
great bunch of people. Hold on to them!
- customer review for brakes for a 2004 DODGE RAM 2500, 177916 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 TOYOTA COROLLA
The wait time was longer due to my vehicles special parts. Still the mavis team went out of their way to get my part outside of their normal distributors. They remained in contact with me throughout the entire process and still gave me a great price , 70$ cheaper than the dealership. Very thoroughly impressed. Chaz and his new team are definitely showing up the existing shops in the bridgeton area!
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER, 96000 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Bridgeton NJ:
Malik was awesome very friendly and professional. He kept me informed on my vehicle and spoofed a few things out to me that i didn't know I needed done. I'm very happy with his service and everyone at mavis.
- brakes for a 2015 HYUNDAI TUCSON, 74670 miles
Sean was awesome. Great interpersonal and communication skills. He's a team player and adds value to the MAVIS Team.
- brakes for a 2014 CHEVROLET MALIBU, 89000 miles