SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Bricktown NJ, low as $114.99, most cars
great job, which is why we keep going back for all our service needs. So happy tp finally have found a place that I can trust.
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 CHEVROLET MALIBU, 173600 miles
Store manager went above and beyond to ensure the best deal and the safety of my vehicle. Will definitely return and recommend to all.
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 CHEVROLET TRAVERSE, 78000 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Bricktown is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Zeb was very helpful, explained everything in detail. Was very friendly and professional.
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 HONDA CIVIC, 58410 miles
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 HYUNDAI SONATA, 86000 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Your store manager Zeb is an asset to your company very helpful considerate and understanding your new guy at the counter George was very helpful and you are technician in the garage Joe was excellent
- customer review for brakes for a 2008 CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER, 74320 miles
The staff was super nice and helpful.
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 CHRYSLER 200, 130000 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Bricktown NJ:
Zeb and Greg are great, When i picked up 1 vehicle I left another to get looked at by the time I got out of the parking lit my other vehicle was already in a Bay... Great Guys!
- brakes for a 2016 TOYOTA RAV4, 97676 miles
extremely satisfied once again. They make me feel very important. They explain and explain why. That is important. I feel very comfortable.
- brakes for a 2016 HONDA CR-V, 94833 miles
very professonal and clean
- brakes for a 2015 TOYOTA SIENNA, 160000 miles
Scott is so professional and takes care of all your needs I wouldn't go anywhere else we are very satisfied
- brakes for a 2014 HONDA CR-V, 125600 miles
Cody and Vinny, as well as the rest of the team truly do a fantastic job time and time again. Always given reasons to come back.
- brakes for a 2012 HONDA CIVIC, 112000 miles
Scott and Lauren were extremely helpful and professional. I will recommend Mavis in Point Pleasant to all of my friends and family. Very happy with my choice to get the work done there.
- brakes for a 2008 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 171475 miles
Zeb as always is professional.
- brakes for a 2013 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER, 156091 miles
words do not express how satisfied and happy i am with the service i received at your Brick store. The manager Zeb was amazing. He was extremely helpful with everything. He really went the extra mile for me and i really appreciate everything he did for me. He is honest, caring and an example of what excellent customer service is all about. Thank you. You have a lifelong customer in me.
- brakes for a 2010 TOYOTA RAV4, 134271 miles
best service! any needs i have i go to mavis.
- brakes for a 2018 MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER SPORT, 76159 miles
- brakes for a 2017 CHEVROLET TRAVERSE, 69173 miles
Well done. Keep up the good work.
- brakes for a 2016 HONDA ACCORD
Very Helpful Ryan is a good guy.
- brakes for a 2016 RAM 1500, 64000 miles
- brakes for a 2019 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500, 46881 miles
- brakes for a 2013 FORD EDGE, 183330 miles