SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Briarcliff GA, low as $114.99, most cars
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 ACURA ILX, 254512 miles
Store 1007 and it's employees Rwati, Erica, Kevin and Tenica were awesome. They made sure to honor my quote even when the computer acted up. My service took less than 30 minutes and I will be back for future tire and brake repair
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 FORD FOCUS, 108021 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Briarcliff is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Tenecia is the real MVP. She made this place feel like home for me. Needless to say, Mavis is where I'll be if I ever need anything done in my car. Thanks Tenecia
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 NISSAN ALTIMA, 151000 miles
I had a great experience! The ladies at the front that assisted me were great and really knowledgeable. The gentleman servicing my car brought me to my car to point out some things and I appreciated that because they could've charged me for something I didn't need. I haven't been to this location since they've change but I was pleasantly surprised by the wonderful experience.
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER SPORT, 116000 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
The staff were friendly and everything was done in a timely manner.
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 VOLKSWAGEN JETTA, 119317 miles
Ben was great!
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 ACURA MDX, 125560 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Briarcliff GA:
Ms. Tinesha was extremely helpful in providing excellent support. She answered all my questions to the fullest. I was happy I shopped at NTB and will now make it my number 1 place to get an oil change! Not only that, I will also recommend anyone to see her and the staff! I loved it there!
- brakes for a 2010 CADILLAC CTS, 77274 miles