SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Briar Park NY, low as $114.99, most cars
Curtis was very helpful.
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 CHRYSLER TOWN & COUNTRY, 150000 miles
Teddy is really nice and accommodating. I highly recommend him and this location. He communicates well by always getting back to you and he goes over and beyond to help you.
- customer review for brakes for a 2002 ACURA TL, 143000 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Briar Park is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Teddy was very courteous and attentive.
- customer review for brakes for a 2019 JEEP CHEROKEE
Teddy at desk is awesome and Alan the Tech is great!
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 SUBARU FORESTER, 26988 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Totally happy with customer service and the outcome of the service done
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 NISSAN ROGUE, 58000 miles
Such a great staff. So nice and accommodating. Kumar was so helpful
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 KIA SOUL, 112000 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Briar Park NY:
Very professional people
- brakes for a 2008 HONDA CR-V, 220000 miles
Bishop was very friendly and helpful from start to finish. Work was done in the 2 hours he told me it would be done.
- brakes for a 2015 HONDA ODYSSEY, 98521 miles
Need outside metal roller for parking lot to remove bolts, screws, etc. Causing flat tires. They use these when people have new roofs installed. After the job, they roll the unit around the yard which is like a magnet and picks up loose nails, etc.
- brakes for a 2009 SUZUKI GRAND VITARA, 60000 miles
Teddy and his entire crew were the best!
- brakes for a 2018 JEEP COMPASS
Teddy was very helpful and friendly
- brakes for a 2014 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE, 53057 miles
The team at Mavis in Wantagh were fantastic. They were courteous and went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. Not only did they do right by me with my car, they did a great job on my daughters car. I cant thank Ozzy enough for all of his help. When going to Mavis, ask for Ozzy. He is great!
- brakes for a 2007 HYUNDAI VERACRUZ, 140684 miles
Anthony was very helpful.
- brakes for a 2012 TOYOTA COROLLA, 55123 miles
David was a great help. It's an old car and he gave me the right advice.
- brakes for a 2004 VOLKSWAGEN GOLF, 177877 miles
The staff at this location understands what it takes to provide quality customer service! Thank you!
- brakes for a 2014 FORD EXPEDITION, 112464 miles
Freddy is the BEST! Going to him for 25+ years.
- brakes for a 2006 DODGE RAM 1500, 141810 miles
Same day in and out for heavy duty truck brakes, less than four hours with no previous reservation. Great service as always. Gladly recommend time & time again.
- brakes for a 2015 RAM 3500, 60398 miles
The boys do an excellent job
- brakes for a 2008 MINI COOPER, 37254 miles
Richard the service manager was very courteous and explained what was needed
The group at this location have always provided courtesy and professionalism with any car needs I have had. Thank You.