SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Brandon FL, low as $114.99, most cars
Anthony abd his team were knowledgable courteous, and helpful. They even stayed late to get my car back to me that day.My car is driving so much betternow,too.Great experience all around!
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 FORD MUSTANG
Anthony and his team were complete angels! I can't even begin to thank them for all that they did! Anthony explained so much and helped me understand so much. The customer service is award worthy. You feel like family the second you walk in and the second you walk out. They really care about their customers and their customers vehicle safety! I'll be able to get to my parents for the holidays without worry of breaking down thanks to them.
- customer review for brakes for a 2003 SUZUKI AERIO
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Brandon is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Pete stayed in contact with me and was very kind and informative
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 BMW X3, 65565 miles
Fellis is outstanding. Trust is something hard to find these days, but I trust this location.
- customer review for brakes for a 1993 FORD F-150
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 TOYOTA RAV4, 56200 miles
Some of the best customer service ever!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2001 HONDA ACCORD, 146434 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Brandon FL:
Great experience thank you
- brakes for a 2018 JEEP WRANGLER JK, 52309 miles
I didn't catch the store front guys name... Peter? Older gentleman but he took the time to carefully explain everything to me and made sure I understood that the, customer is always right
- brakes for a 2011 HYUNDAI TUCSON
- brakes for a 2016 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 78351 miles
Mark was awesome
- brakes for a 2014 MERCEDES-BENZ E350, 145205 miles
Johnathan took care of me this morning. He's very polite and respectful. He kept me updated on my car. Will be coming back when I need more work done on my car. He gets a 10 from me.
- brakes for a 2015 CHRYSLER 300, 141711 miles
I will definitely be taking my truck to this shop from now on. Not only did they resolve the issue I came in for but also found another issue that needed to be resolved before it caused any further damage. Paul did a great job communicating with me the entire time.
- brakes for a 2012 FORD F-150, 145327 miles
I'm a particular person by nature and they even removed first set of tires they put on because of noise and replaced with Michelins and happy to do it. They also found a worn wheel bearing and changed em both for me.. Truck has 120k miles. I like the attitude of this place even though it took longer for them to get it right for me.
- brakes for a 2012 FORD F-150, 117393 miles
The staff is awesome and they were very informative. They were very thorough and found all of the issues that my 4Runner had and addressed them in a super quick manner. They should get a raise.
- brakes for a 2013 TOYOTA 4RUNNER, 200141 miles
Management and staff all work harmoniously together to satisfy the customers.
- brakes for a 2013 TOYOTA AVALON
Jonathan and Fellis were very nice and went above and beyond to accommodate me as a walk-in I will definitely be returning
- brakes for a 2013 VOLKSWAGEN JETTA, 79852 miles
Jeremy ROCKED IT!!!
- brakes for a 2015 KIA FORTE, 22854 miles
Jonathan was amazing and
- brakes for a 2006 HYUNDAI TUCSON, 100000 miles
Fellis is great.
- brakes for a 2018 HONDA PILOT, 66071 miles
Exceeded my expectations. Better pricing, great customer service, vehicle delivered when promised.
- brakes for a 2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE SPORT, 60666 miles