SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Boonton NJ, low as $114.99, most cars
travis and crew are the best
- customer review for brakes for a 2006 DODGE RAM 2500, 59290 miles
Johnny changed my perception of Mavis. Johnny was GREAT!!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 FORD EXPEDITION, 81632 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Boonton is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Staff put you at ease with their courteous service. Polite and professional. Satisfied with price and repair. Would highly recommend!
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 VOLKSWAGEN GOLF, 116986 miles
Very customer friendly, courteous, knowledgeable, great service and performance. Thank you Mark and Bill
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 CADILLAC CTS, 98745 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Great Service & courteous. Cyril great manager & Chris great technician
- customer review for brakes for a 2009 TOYOTA CAMRY, 140134 miles
Give customers points for money spent
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 NISSAN SENTRA, 55000 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Boonton NJ:
Best people, service and prices!
- brakes for a 2010 LEXUS RX350, 192081 miles
- brakes for a 2013 FORD EXPLORER, 116012 miles
Appreciated service answerimg my specific questions and pointing out explaining issues/concerns
- brakes for a 2012 TOYOTA CAMRY, 59269 miles
Danny the technician was really great. He’s the reason I’ll be back again and recommend Mavis to friends and family.
- brakes for a 2013 KIA RIO, 63642 miles
Everyone was very pleasant at the Green Brook location. I also seen the store assistant manager go out side and clean up the parking lot with paper blowing around. I will be back for all my automotive needs. Thank you.
This is one of the best car shops I've ever been to. RolAnd is especially courteous and professional