SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Bluff Park AL, low as $114.99, most cars
Everything was great
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER SPORT, 103000 miles
Skye was great- he took the time to show me what needed to be done without pressuring me into buying things I don't need.
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 46355 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Bluff Park is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Very helpful in fixing my brakes. Fixed in the time frame given.
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 FORD EXPLORER, 156709 miles
I worked with Chris, and he was very impressive. His communication was clear and was a nice guy to deal with it's hard to ask for much more than that. It was a great experience.
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 CHEVROLET EQUINOX, 84358 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Man they guys were great! Rodney and I had a great conversation as well! GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! 11/10 service
- customer review for brakes for a 1999 TOYOTA 4RUNNER, 338336 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.