SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Blue Point NY, low as $114.99, most cars
Scott and Dave were great and so helpful explaining everything that was needed to do. I didn't feel pushed to do anything I didn't need. Only trust Mavis for all my cars needs!
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 TOYOTA COROLLA, 85202 miles
The staff here is better than the staff at many other mechanics I have been to. They were professional and respectful. And they even got the job done quicker than I expected.
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 TOYOTA CAMRY, 120899 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Blue Point is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Tim and his crew are great workers he patiently explained the whole process of fixing my brake system and i was surprised when he called me this morning at 8:30am I was expecting everything to be done by on Saturday Job well done Mavis
- customer review for brakes for a 2003 CHEVROLET TAHOE, 136808 miles
Aaryn was amazing!!!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 TOYOTA PRIUS
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Excellent employees every time I come I get in an out ! And the service is well done.
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 HONDA ACCORD, 70000 miles
Very satisfied with the service received.
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500, 26650 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Blue Point NY:
- brakes for a 2016 TOYOTA COROLLA, 46451 miles
The store manager Eddie was fantastic. He kept me well informed, was super helpful and courteous. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.
- brakes for a 2013 HYUNDAI SONATA, 106070 miles
Great service. No issue
- brakes for a 2003 MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS, 118831 miles
- brakes for a 2008 INFINITI FX35, 79136 miles
Jimmy and the other guys are awesome and always pointing out the necessary things much car needs
- brakes for a 2012 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 129000 miles
Scott was really helpful.
- brakes for a 2003 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 125323 miles
The store manager was great, you are lucky to have such an awesome manager and salesman.
Recommended by Mickey M
I love the Riverhead 58 location; everyone is so helpful!
The guys did an excellent job and quicker than I expected for a night visit.
Everyone was great. Thank you!!
Mickey M. was great! He was very helpful, straight-forward and a pleasure to deal with.
Scott S. was really good... He double checked everything for me . And took care of the issues. He was really looking out for me. Being a women, men try to take advantage to you but Scott was a great help!!! He should be a valued employee!!!
Mark, store manager, Shirley, New York was great to work with. No pressure to by anything unnecessary. New to area so it was great to find old time values and honesty on Long Island.