SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Bloomingdale GA, low as $114.99, most cars
Ms Deas was fantastic. A pleasure to work with and very knowledgeable
- customer review for brakes for a 2002 LINCOLN TOWN CAR, 100000 miles
The Service Advisor, Josh,along with the service techs, did an excellent job diagnosing the issue with my wife's truck and getting her on her way back home !! Thank you very much !!!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 FORD F-250 SUPER DUTY, 106576 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Bloomingdale is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.