SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Bloomfield NY, low as $114.99, most cars
Mike was awesome! Went above and beyond!!! Chrissy was a big help too!
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 FORD F-150, 822376 miles
Tom was very helpful and did an excellent job!! Went above and beyond thank you!!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2007 CHEVROLET EQUINOX, 147427 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Bloomfield is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
great crew working there
Awsome service by the manager and asst. manager. In and out very fast with front and back new brakes installed.
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Thanks for being so honest in regards to the repairs needed! I will highly recommend Mavis and the service that I am provided each time I come there.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.