SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Bleecker NY, low as $114.99, most cars
- customer review for brakes for a 2019 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 100126 miles
Dale ( I think that's his name,at the counter)always is friendly & professional! Gets me in & out& is very honest! This is my new repair shop & I recommend them highly! I'm totally satisfied & fell safe after leaving, great job!.... 12/6/2021
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 FORD ESCAPE, 111106 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Bleecker is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 FORD ESCAPE, 63938 miles
Fast @ complete service. Will go back when needed.
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 FORD C-MAX, 40606 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
I'm impressed with Eric and his professional attitude.
- customer review for brakes for a 2009 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 68585 miles
Great service and value. Thanks
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Bleecker NY:
Very courteous and fast.
The entire staff was extremely nice and helpful and made my day yesterday My car sounds and drives so much smoother And they wished me a safe trip
excellent overall service and professional employees would recommend to anyone
Everyone was very professional and personable. Great experience doing business with Mavis!
Very pleased and will now continue my auto needs with Mavis
Most trustworthy good-natured team you could ask for. There's noone else I'd rather have to do work on my car.
Tom was a pleasure to work with. Provided prompt & courteous service & vehicle was ready the time I requested it to be. Will definitely return my business to this Mavis!!
Chris and Thomas were great.explained everything i needed to know to make the best decision for my vehicle. Also recommended the credit card, which i was approved for, and appreciate very much due to this trip to the shop being alittle more expensive that i initially thought. Thanks Guys!!!