SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Birmingham AL, low as $109.99, most cars
Experience was wonderful how nice everyone was they really worked with me they made sure my car was up to part before I drove off the light I was going to precision tuning Mavis tire and brakes are like day and night to them and a breath of fresh air I will definitely be back for all oil changes tires windshield wiper thank you all so much it really did touch my heart the way they really work with you and did not turn me around so for that I am very thankful and from now on I will be there for anything as far as you all can fix for me thank you thank you thank
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 HONDA ACCORD, 65000 miles
Family like atmosphere
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 CADILLAC SRX, 81823 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Birmingham is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Everything was great
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER SPORT, 103000 miles
I was out of town when I had an issue and this was the closest shop to where I was when it happened. Greg and Cindy are amazing! They quickly diagnosed the issue and were very friendly and communicative. Despite it turning into a rather large job, the guys in the shop went out of their way to fix it for me same day so that I could get back on the road. Waiting facility was extremely clean and comfortable which made the wait not bad at all.
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 FORD F-150, 40000 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
The service was wonderful...
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 FORD FUSION, 57000 miles
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 NISSAN ALTIMA, 131718 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Birmingham AL:
A BIG BIG BIG thank you to Greg and the lady who was with him today (08/23/2021 @ this morning around 9ish) I don't remember her name...Cindy, maybe? And the hardworking mechanic who was very informative and helpful. Not only did they provide exceptional customer service but they went above and beyond to make sure I left the shop with a safe car for my kids and myself. I believe in acknowledging a great company with wonderful associates and management. Thank you guys a ton! The sense of peace while I'm riding with my kiddos!!
- brakes for a 2005 MAZDA TRIBUTE, 89003 miles
Skye was great- he took the time to show me what needed to be done without pressuring me into buying things I don't need.
- brakes for a 2014 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 46355 miles
Devon worked extremely hard to get my Tacoma taken care of quickly and efficiently. 10/10 would recommend him, his service, and this store!
- brakes for a 2002 TOYOTA TACOMA, 304378 miles
Michael does, and has always done, an amazing job with customer service. I had just gotten a quote from Firestone for almost $200 more than Mavis. I brought the car in a little after 2pm and they changed all 4 brakes by the time they closed. I'm glad to see they e gotten some more help after having issues coming out of Covid!
- brakes for a 2010 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER, 218315 miles
Jon and staff were more than helpful. Theo treated me like family. I will not spend my hard earned money anywhere else.
- brakes for a 2017 MITSUBISHI MIRAGE G4, 84474 miles
Wonderful service 6th Ave South location Cindy, Greg, Kaitlyn
- brakes for a 2009 NISSAN MAXIMA
Very helpful 10/10
- brakes for a 2014 FORD MUSTANG, 50285 miles
Caitlin,Cindy and Greg are the best I'm from out of town I will be back to this store anytime I need service I really happy
- brakes for a 2004 DODGE GRAND CARAVAN
- brakes for a 2003 DODGE CARAVAN, 228000 miles
The store manager was very helpful and friendly. I could get to know about few more issues about my car which needed to be fixed and I am glad the store recommended me to those. Most importantly my car issue was resolved.
- brakes for a 2009 HONDA CR-V, 146947 miles
Bill at Inverness was very helpful.
- brakes for a 2011 VOLKSWAGEN GTI, 118237 miles
Couldn't ask for a better experience anywhere!
- brakes for a 2004 FORD F-250 SUPER DUTY, 194857 miles
Tommy and the front desk ladies were so professional, kind, knowledgeable, and courteous! I will be back, and I told friends!
- brakes for a 2007 LEXUS GX470, 219000 miles
The best place during the worst situation. Wonderful staff. Four of the best hours I spent in a traveling dilemma. Affordable and now we can go the the beach in Florida.
- brakes for a 2009 MERCEDES-BENZ S550, 115000 miles