SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Binghamton NY, low as $109.99, most cars
Guys working in the shop were terrific. Andy did an awesome job. Thanks guys!!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 HONDA CR-V, 114000 miles
Todd is amazing
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 FORD FOCUS, 93048 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Binghamton is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Thank you for the great repair and tires. On a Sunday, thank you..........
- customer review for brakes for a 1999 CHEVROLET TAHOE, 132060 miles
as for this (Not at all Professional) Matt saved me doing business with your company. Todd is not very professional as in the week before was screaming at me about having time to put my truck on the lift. As a result i bought my tires else where.
- customer review for brakes for a 2006 CADILLAC SRX, 90709 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Everyone was nice and friendly
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 NISSAN ROGUE, 70612 miles
Liking that cold water.
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 HONDA ACCORD, 111553 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Binghamton NY:
Todd was great! He was super helpful and took the time to explain things I was confused about.
- brakes for a 2016 SUBARU IMPREZA, 48752 miles
I would like to sincerely THANK Dennis Carpenter the manager for his excellent job; he definitely has won the trust of a lot of customers for Mavis company.
- brakes for a 2017 DODGE GRAND CARAVAN, 66101 miles
Very professional. On the road... They worked me into their schedule. Very efficient. I had lug nuts re-torqued at another location as I traveled. Only took moments. Highly recommend!
- brakes for a 2015 CHEVROLET EQUINOX, 97441 miles
Todd and the tech who worked on my truck (unfortunately I did not catch his name, Zach maybe?) were excellent, friendly, and professional. My vehicle presented several obstacles and they remained committed to fixing the problem correctly at the best price possible. I will definitely return!
- brakes for a 2003 DODGE RAM 1500, 138283 miles
I understand Manager Scott is leaving. Very sad news. He was always polite, professional and courteous. He will be greatly missed.
- brakes for a 2014 FORD EDGE, 86148 miles
Todd and the team was awesome with serving me and fixing my vehicle!! It'such appreciated
- brakes for a 2011 CHEVROLET MALIBU, 106601 miles
Very professional and customer friendly
- brakes for a 2012 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER, 190857 miles
Thank You Sonny and Eric and Tyler!!!!
- brakes for a 2013 CHEVROLET TAHOE, 102236 miles
The team was very professional and courteous!
- brakes for a 2010 GMC YUKON XL 1500, 136000 miles
All I can say is... why can't all customer service be this dependable? Great job everyone!
- brakes for a 2010 CHEVROLET COBALT, 121808 miles
Todd is the greatest employee Mavis has ever hired and should become the CEO
- brakes for a 2012 HYUNDAI VERACRUZ, 133934 miles
Todd the manager on duty was very freindly and professional. There are several tire stores to choose from in our area I am glad I chose this one.
- brakes for a 2015 FORD EXPLORER, 71427 miles
- brakes for a 2014 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 101604 miles
Very pleased with everything
- brakes for a 2017 TOYOTA SIENNA, 65326 miles