SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Billerica MA, low as $114.99, most cars
It took a while to do all 4 tires and then they informed me that my brakes were bad. So those were done as well but they kept me informed of the progress. The team was friendly and engaging in conversation that made the wait time go by so fast. I would recommend them to anyone who needed tires. They did a great job.
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER, 32465 miles
I am very satisfied with my experience at Mavis and I would definitely recommend them.
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Billerica is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.