SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Bethlehem PA, low as $114.99, most cars
Very helpful place. Will come again !
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 NISSAN SENTRA, 77503 miles
Being a former service manager from one of your competitors I will say that i was very impressed by the service and price.
- customer review for brakes for a 2008 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE, 135974 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Bethlehem is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
The manager Gino is not only polite, but kept me informed of the progress of my vehicle, exactly what the problem was as well as the cost of service. He is very efficient at his job, and I say this due to my experience with him over the last several years. I have been please with the service and care of my vehicle.
- customer review for brakes for a 2004 HYUNDAI SONATA, 157000 miles
Chris was professional and very helpful with our situation. Took care of us right away.
- customer review for brakes for a 2007 TOYOTA SOLARA
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Great work . Give your mechanics a much deserved raise. They do great work. Thank you for great service and competitive price.
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 FORD FOCUS, 48888 miles
Amazing service! And thank you for the unexpected coupons :)
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 NISSAN ROGUE, 100023 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Bethlehem PA:
Called and was told an hour wait..got there and was told about 2 to 3 hours wait.. But Travis made things happen.. He got my car in to be worked on in less than an hour, and the wait time wasn't too bad either.. Thank you Travis and Mavis team..
- brakes for a 2009 DODGE JOURNEY, 81833 miles
We are very happy with the service we received at Mavis. They were able to get us in and fixed in a very reasonable amount of time, even considering how busy they were this weekend. They were courteous and professional. I do believe they were also understaffed which led to workers having to do more and work longer. I am pleased with the all around service we received and will continue to use Mavis for our future car needs.
- brakes for a 2012 GMC TERRAIN, 54000 miles
I'll give them a 10 for being kind and making me feel good everything was so clean thank you for caring
- brakes for a 2003 OLDSMOBILE SILHOUETTE, 247546 miles
Good crew. I appreciate their care of my vehicles.
- brakes for a 2010 LEXUS RX450H, 121684 miles
Joe and his staff of mechanics diagnosed my problem and corrected it better that I could’ve expected. It runs like a new car.
- brakes for a 2010 FORD EXPLORER, 139000 miles
NEEDED BRAKES RIGHT AWAY FOR MY 17 YEAR OLD TWIN GIRLS CAR. CALLED TO INQUIRE ABOUT PRICES AND APPOINTMENTS. THEY SQUEEZED ME IN IMMEDIATELY AND GAVE ME THE PRICE BEFORE THE WORK WAS DONE. THE GUYS AT MAVIS IN FORKS TOWNSHIP WERE AMAZING. FRIENDLY, CORTEOUS, KNOWLEDGABLE. WILL NEVER GO BACK TO MY OLD PLACE. THANK YOU!
- brakes for a 2014 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 69752 miles
They were so great with a lot of respect and integrity in servicing me. They were honest and kind in showing me what was wrong with my vehicle and doing the best they can to provide me with the proper info I needed and I... just think they're awesome. Thanks guys. I appreciate it!
- brakes for a 2010 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 130590 miles
The best place to go,service is 100%
- brakes for a 2001 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 144777 miles
The service people were very knowledgeable and informative about the work being done to my car
- brakes for a 2012 FORD FOCUS
What a professional job! My 11 year old Subaru-with 175,000 miles on it - is working beyond my expectations. Thank you!
The guys at Mavis are the most honest, I trust them without reservation. Jason is one of my favorites, but all the guys are great. The latest visit was after a visit to Koch33 Ford that recommended I get my front brakes changed at a cost of 515. Plus tax, your Mavis rep had me out the door for about 170 bucks. Thanks again for your dedicated work & honesty. Mark B
Mike is the absolute greatest. He is so down to earth and friendly. He's always honest about what needs to be done for my vehicle and he goes out of his way to help me with other requests, prime example being my broken cup holder. He's an excellent addition to this location, and I will continue to get my car serviced here as long as he is there!
Mike and Eric are friendly, professional, and make visiting very comfortable. I have never felt talked down to, or patronized, which is why I like coming here for car work.
everybody in this shop made me feel welcomed