SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Bernardsville NJ, low as $114.99, most cars
John was great and transparent with the diagnosis and options to consider
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 INFINITI QX60, 105000 miles
Nicole and Kadija were really great to deal with. unbeknownst to us Toyo tires didn't send the 4 tires they ordered so they successfully searched every resource they had to find them, have them picked up and still have our car done on time. We have been using them for years and are always happy with the service.
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 BMW 528I XDRIVE, 80000 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Bernardsville is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Thank you for the great service I received. Will definitely be back as well as recommend you to friends & neighbors.
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 HONDA CR-V, 87597 miles
paul was excellent and courteous.
- customer review for brakes for a 2008 AUDI A8 QUATTRO, 100356 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Dual axle brake job was substantially lower cost than dealer pricing.Thanks.
- customer review for brakes for a 2008 CHEVROLET EQUINOX, 41727 miles
Trustworthy people work here
- customer review for brakes for a 2008 CHEVROLET SUBURBAN 1500, 209970 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Bernardsville NJ:
Paul goes above & beyond for a good customer experience!
- brakes for a 2011 HONDA PILOT, 100528 miles
Paul and Alex run a great shop! Please give them raises!!
- brakes for a 2012 MAZDA 6
Paul was a great communicator and finished my work quickly!
Mike did a great job sourcing less expensive but dealer parts to get the job done at a good price and on time. Would definitely recommend.
Exceptional and helpful!
AGAIN MAVIS DID BREAK JOB WONDERFULLY, COULDN'T EVEN MENTION ONE NAME THE FRONT STAFF AND MECHANICS WERE GREAT, ESPECIALLY SOME OF THE NEWER STAFF WERE SO KNOWLEDGEABLER AND FRIENDLY, SEND ALL MY FRIENDS THERE FOR TIRES OR WORK, THANKS AGAIN
Fantastic staff and professional at all times along with great care towards my vehicle
Alex was great.
Paul was very pleasant to deal with-very friendly and efficient
Everyone that works at your Bernardsville shop is very knowledgeable and courteous. It is always a pleasant experience. The mechanics are pleasant and always greet you with a smile and I have confidence that they are on top of my service.
Dominick and team are awesome!!
Great customer service
I am very happy with my service