SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Berlin Township NJ, low as $114.99, most cars
The manager Tim was a great help and very informative
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 FORD FUSION, 106250 miles
Angel did great.
- customer review for brakes for a 2019 HYUNDAI TUCSON
Mavis Discount Tire in Berlin Township is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Ken and Larry are great employees!! I am really pleased with the work they did
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 HYUNDAI SANTA FE SPORT, 41181 miles
Second time I went to this location. Excellent service both times.
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 JEEP CHEROKEE, 52520 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
The guy that helped me at the front desk was very personable.
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 FORD EXPLORER, 47445 miles
Angel does an exceptional job for your organization.
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 TOYOTA AVALON, 119365 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Berlin Township NJ:
Most professional establishment I've been to. The waiting area is so nice. The mechanic Eric is amazing.
- brakes for a 2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE SPORT, 102000 miles
THE MANAGER WAS VERY NICE AND HELP FULL VERY FRIENDLY PERSON . I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH HIS SERVICE
- brakes for a 2013 HONDA ACCORD, 130000 miles
My car was fixed very quickly. We were told it probably wouldn't be fixed until Monday, but luckily it was fixed by Sunday afternoon. This saved me and my husband a lot of headaches since the work week was about to start and we both need cars to get to work!
Chris was awesome!!!