SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Bellwood IL, low as $114.99, most cars
This is always our choice for tires and service due to the friendly and courteous staff along with great prices on tires and service. They always inspect the car and notify you of anything that needs repairing. Keep up the great work!
- customer review for brakes for a 2000 TOYOTA SOLARA, 122840 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Bellwood is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.