SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Belleville NJ, low as $114.99, most cars
Staff was very pleasant. Also, very helpful. This is my first time at this location, and I will definitely bring my car here again if repair is needed. Thank you.
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 NISSAN SENTRA, 65078 miles
Thank you so much Steve..you always nice and professional when I give you my car for repairs thank you for your team you doing amazing job ..I appreciate doing service at your place because of you..
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 DODGE CHARGER, 97861 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Belleville is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Manny and staff were top notch, i found my new mechanic shop, thank you so,so much...Very professional shop
- customer review for brakes for a 2001 GMC YUKON, 153000 miles
- customer review for brakes for a 2008 HONDA CR-V, 206152 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Tyler was great an helpful gets the job done
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 INFINITI G37, 134000 miles
Always great customer service when I come here. This is the only location that I like to come to.
- customer review for brakes for a 2005 MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER, 160091 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Belleville NJ:
When I took my car in for service it was making a "motor boat" sound and overall traveling in the car was bad - After being repaired - my car is running smooth - "motor boat" sound is gone - and I always recommend this facility in West Orange to my friends and co-workers
- brakes for a 2005 HYUNDAI ACCENT, 82554 miles
Mike was great!
- brakes for a 2011 KIA SORENTO, 58875 miles
I'm always treated like family. The Manager Mr. Anglin is the best, even when extremely busy. He comes highly recommended.
To tell you honestly Jeremy was Great gave me a affordable price on my brakes I had past few experience at the front desk didn't really had a good customer service but now I'll be going to montclair STS..
Great service always pick sts and Caldwell location over any other.
The location is always clean and the employees friendly. They communicate effectively so you are never surprised at your bill. I only go to this STS location.