SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Belleair Bluffs FL, low as $114.99, most cars
Team provided a great job conducting the services rendered during my visit. I would definitely recommend to anybody requiring tires and brakes.
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 INFINITI G37, 123269 miles
Customer service was exceptional employees are better then any I have dealt with any were. I won't go anywhere else for service as long as the same group is employed there.
- customer review for brakes for a 2005 CHRYSLER TOWN & COUNTRY, 51000 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Belleair Bluffs is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
I was helped by Timur, the Manager at the Missouri Ave N location. I arrived at the shop a bit late, but Timur; even though he was already actively engaged working diligently to assist other customers, accepted to help me with my brakes as well as rotars. As a first time customer, I have never had as good of service from any other of the former establishments I typically go to, e.g Jiffy Lube. Timur worked hard, and took care of business on his own, and did a job very well done. He is professional and he demonstrates that he truly cares about what he does, and the quality of his work shows just that. Thank you, it's nice to be one of your customers.
- customer review for brakes for a 2006 DODGE DAKOTA, 128365 miles
Tomar was great! Waited after hours for me to get off work.
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 DODGE AVENGER, 168725 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 TOYOTA 4RUNNER, 73552 miles
I can't say enough about how this business treated me, addressed the problem with my vehicle quickly, and got me back on the road. I will definitely recommend and use Mavis tire and brakes for all my vehicle maintenance in the future. I was especially impressed by the store manger and his associate care and concern to ensure the problem was solved at the least possible cost to me.
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 JEEP PATRIOT, 120123 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.