SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Belcamp MD, low as $114.99, most cars
Always provides great customer service. I will continue to take my vehicles to this Belcamp location.
- customer review for brakes for a 2009 BMW X5, 157700 miles
Don't change a thing.
- customer review for brakes for a 2008 FORD EDGE, 193000 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Belcamp is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Best team everyone works great together!!!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2007 HONDA ACCORD
Extremely happy with the service done on my car! Everyone was so friendly and professional. 10/10 Definitely recommend!
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 KIA SORENTO, 167064 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Amazing customer service. I can't stop praising you. You are my guys now! :)
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 DODGE CALIBER, 165112 miles
Super knowledgeable, great experience. Will return for any brake/tire needs in the future.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Belcamp MD: