SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Bedford NY, low as $114.99, most cars
Danny was a pleasure to deal with. He rescheduled a brake job for my preferred day and time, on very short notice. He assured me of a time completion, which was necessary due to a family reunion the same day. He kept me well informed of the progress on the work and the cost involved. He is a true professional.
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 JEEP CHEROKEE, 35167 miles
Chris was knowledgeable, and helpful in explaining about the parts that needed replacing and what was covered by warranty, and he kept the cost as low as he could. He kept me informed about the timing. Also, I had to attend an online meeting on my phone while I was waiting for the work to be done, and he went out of his way to help me pay the bill without disrupting. I had never been to this Mavis location before (I just moved), and I was favorably impressed by how I was treated.
- customer review for brakes for a 2005 HONDA CR-V, 131601 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Bedford is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
They came through for me in a pinch and close to closing time on a Saturday. GREAT team. I really appreciate it.
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 HONDA CIVIC, 74596 miles
Thanks as usual
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 BMW 320I XDRIVE, 32838 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Extremely friendly staff. Took time to explain the problem and what was necessary to fix it
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 HONDA ACCORD
Dan and the whole team were very professional and I always feel comfortable leaving my truck with them. I know that all work will be done correctly and in a timely manner.
- customer review for brakes for a 2002 OLDSMOBILE BRAVADA, 195300 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Bedford NY:
Dan is a great manager there. He and Debbie have been there a very long time. Although I am not in that area as much, I make it my point to continue serviing my cars there as much as possible because of them.
- brakes for a 2016 HONDA ACCORD, 119557 miles
- brakes for a 2016 TOYOTA TUNDRA, 845142 miles
Joe (technician), Dave, and Dan kept me updated and explained the work involved so there were no surprises.
- brakes for a 2014 NISSAN JUKE, 98177 miles
I went to the Mt Kisco location for a simple inspection, but the mechanic pointed out I needed new brakes. I explained to Dan, the service manager that I was in a rush to head to Vermont, and my other car was having a problem, and asked if he had time to look at it. Dan said yes, and I when I brought my car back, he immediately took care of it, discovering my brake caliper was frozen, causing the problem, and warning me it was fortunate the problem was detected before I suffered a major braking catastrophe. Dan was polite, efficient, courteous and most customer service oriented. I made it to Vermont with a completely repaired and safe car, thanks to the great team at Mt Kisco Mavis Discount Tires. You have a new customer!!
- brakes for a 2010 SUBARU OUTBACK, 114863 miles
Great service and great prices I'm now a customer for life
- brakes for a 2013 NISSAN ROGUE
Lee and James were terrific
i trust Tony, that's why I followed him to this store,from Mt.Kisco.
everybody was on point ,and happy today. great visit.
My go-to shop for my corvette.
Thank you...will definitely come back