SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Bedford Corners NY, low as $114.99, most cars
Best decision I've made in a long time coming here.
- customer review for brakes for a 2008 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 85793 miles
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 SUBARU LEGACY, 78090 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Bedford Corners is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Debbie always makes me feel like family. In addition to expediting my service needs, she cultivates a warm, personal relationship. Staff like Debbie are a major reason I keep coming back. Leo is a master service technician. He provides excellent care and is one of the important reasons why I bring all my cars for any type of service, not just tires or brakes. Mavis has an excellent team at this location.
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 AUDI Q5, 150000 miles
The staff was professional and courteous. They addressed all of my concerns regarding my brakes and the handling of my vehicle.
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 MERCEDES-BENZ GL450, 127527 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Dan is the man!
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 JEEP WRANGLER, 71972 miles
Such a nice, helpful team. Does the work super quickly, and if anything comes up while they're doing the work they always call you to check in before they do anything that would cost an additional price. Nothing but good things to say about the people at Mavis in Mount Kisco, my family has been coming here for 25 years.
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 MINI COOPER COUNTRYMAN, 42949 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Bedford Corners NY:
Your staff is amazing in Mount Kisco!
- brakes for a 2018 CHEVROLET EXPRESS 2500, 54759 miles
The staff in Mt Kisco are always friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.
- brakes for a 2004 HONDA PILOT, 174144 miles
It's always a pleasure to deal with the staff and manager at this store!!
- brakes for a 2015 ACURA TLX, 33430 miles
Dan has always provided great customer service - even volunteered to get me a taxi - thanks you - customer for over 30 years
- brakes for a 2016 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE, 122923 miles
The Mount Kisco Mavis Team are the best in customer service
- brakes for a 2018 VOLKSWAGEN ATLAS, 62991 miles
My service advisor Dan was fantastic to deal with. Have always gotten my tires from them and they just did a great professional job replacing my brakes and rotors. Thank you!!
- brakes for a 2013 MERCEDES-BENZ GL450, 100199 miles
I've always been impressed with the service at this location. They are truly great.
- brakes for a 2018 FORD EXPLORER, 32029 miles
Friendly staff. Very helpful
- brakes for a 2015 SUBARU IMPREZA, 61174 miles
Thanks for the service
- brakes for a 2018 HONDA CIVIC, 23916 miles
You are nice and courteous, job well done!
- brakes for a 2014 JEEP COMPASS, 68974 miles
Extremely helpful staff. Professional and courteous.
- brakes for a 2016 MERCEDES-BENZ E350, 37043 miles
Dan at the Mount Kisco store was great. Have been there many times and he is always professional, helpful and so polite. Makes it so easy. He a a pleasure to work with.
- brakes for a 2003 GMC YUKON XL 1500, 210146 miles
The team at Mavis in Mount Kisco is fantastic! Many thanks!
- brakes for a 2017 VOLVO XC60, 32877 miles
- brakes for a 2012 MERCEDES-BENZ E350, 170728 miles