SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Beautiful PA, low as $114.99, most cars
Brian was excellent. Very professional and fixed my car in less then quoted time. I will be back.
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 SUBARU FORESTER, 65877 miles
I went in to get my rear brakes and rotors replaced as I was told by another shop they needed to be placed. The team at mavis found that they were fairly new and did not feel comfortable taking my money to replace those. They replaced my front brakes as they needed to be done as well. Very great customer service and would highly recommend this shop.
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT, 55877 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Beautiful is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Very pleasant employees and works well with your needs.
- customer review for brakes for a 2005 FORD FIVE HUNDRED, 156987 miles
Great service as before.
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 CHEVROLET SUBURBAN
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
I took my daughter's car in for an oil change and asked them to check her brakes. They called me with the results of their inspection and waited for my approvel before doing the repairs. Excellent service, knowledgeable mechanic and I will certainly return for service on my vehicles.
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 CHEVROLET TRAX, 58442 miles
Y'all have a great staff everything was very good happy happy thank y'all
- customer review for brakes for a 2005 FORD EXPLORER, 302554 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Beautiful PA:
Jesse was very professional and friendly!
- brakes for a 2009 DODGE AVENGER, 110000 miles
The young man at the front desk he took care of me was veryProfessional and he knew his knowledge about tires and help me very good My name is Michael Black thank you
- brakes for a 2012 HONDA CIVIC, 78216 miles