SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Bear Creek Township PA, low as $114.99, most cars
- customer review for brakes for a 2019 NISSAN ROGUE SPORT, 70055 miles
My car needed new brakes and I was able to get an appointment the following day. Kevin and Pablo were courteous and friendly.
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 TOYOTA COROLLA, 133520 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Bear Creek Township is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
I was glad to come on a sunday my day off to get my jeep serviced
- customer review for brakes for a 2004 JEEP LIBERTY, 116991 miles
William is a great mechanic. I will definitely be using Mavis again for my car troubles
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 64094 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Cale and the crew were nice and thorough.
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 DODGE GRAND CARAVAN, 159005 miles
I want to thank the Wilkes-Barre team for keeping me on the road. I've had my work vehicles there a few times and every technician has done work on my cars. These guys are experts at what they do. Thank you gentlemen for your hard work!
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 FORD POLICE INTERCEPTOR UTILITY, 123716 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Bear Creek Township PA:
Kale and Shane provided me with all the details and information about the repairs on my vehicle. Exceptional service. Please Thank them for me. It's because of the service I received that I will continue to use Mavis tire for my vehicles.
- brakes for a 2001 FORD RANGER, 131540 miles
I just want to say thanks to the guys at the shop Marvins tires I was able to get back to my day these guys of always held my vehicle in the upmost higher standard and I will continue being a valued customer to Marvins you guys always take care of me thank you blessings
- brakes for a 2005 LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER, 195894 miles
Fantastic crew very friendly
- brakes for a 2017 NISSAN VERSA, 77000 miles
Store manager very polite and kept my mother who is 84 yrs old very happy and she will only use your store for her car care needs. And brags about the service n fair prices to everyone. Thank you on great job am her son Paul who came with her this time. I worked in auto service and this store is doing great work thank you
- brakes for a 2007 CHEVROLET MALIBU, 146458 miles
I am a long time customer and will continue to be so as long as I get the quality service from the store Manager Don.
- brakes for a 1998 TOYOTA AVALON, 754856 miles
These guys are great! Always so nice to me and my kids. Only place I take my cars to.
- brakes for a 2007 FORD ESCAPE, 184570 miles
The remodel project looks great. Great to see Donnie back at the store...he is the most trusted service advisor i have worked with...highly recommended to family and friends
- brakes for a 1998 TOYOTA AVALON, 116000 miles
Yedrick did an awesome job advising me of the process.
- brakes for a 2005 MAZDA 3