SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Bayville NJ, low as $114.99, most cars
Phenomenal mechanics, excellent service, great prices.
- customer review for brakes for a 2008 HYUNDAI SONATA, 129726 miles
It was great! This place was super amazing and the people were extremely nice
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 LEXUS NX300, 46678 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Bayville is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Best service with excellent customer support!
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 LEXUS RX350, 70000 miles
Richie FURRER was very helpful professional and informative he is very good at his job
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 RAM 1500, 80000 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Nope, everyone was great. Damien was informative and knowledgeable and kept me well informed
- customer review for brakes for a 2005 NISSAN ALTIMA, 133480 miles
Staff was very quick and very professional.
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 FORD ESCAPE, 86000 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Bayville NJ:
Hard to find reliable, cost effective service. Mavis in Lacey Twp is a keeper
- brakes for a 2012 CHEVROLET EQUINOX
Very courteous and helpful staff, it made me come back for that reason.
I went to the Manchester store. As I sat there waiting for my car to be ready I was observing Krystal at the desk. It didnt matter how busy she was with the phone ringing, customers walking in and the mechanics she always had a smile and was kind to all. This is rare these days.
Steve and Mike are the reasons I keep coming back here. They truly care about my vehicle and me, not to mention the great prices and world class service that are consistently provided.
Mike was very thorough, pleasant, and very knowledgeable regarding the needs of my vehicle, and catered to my every expectation and answered all of my questions respectfully and patiently. I couldn't be happier! This was an excellent experience.