SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Bayport NY, low as $114.99, most cars
Team was good and the service was done quick Very happy with it and. Thank u
- customer review for brakes for a 2008 JEEP PATRIOT, 123587 miles
Joe the Head Manager of Lindenhurst as always very attentive, accommodating and gave me back my vehicle 2 hours before he said it would take. His technician Blend ( I believe his name was) who worked on my car as well was very fast and sufficient. I drive 35-40 minutes just for this location specifically also because the Employees at Mavis makes me feel at home and does an Amazing job. I must of passed 6 different Mavis on my way to the Lindenhurst Mavis Location and I Will continue to do that because of a fantastic job they always do to my vehicle and because of the great customer service that they always provide for me. Thank you Joe (Manager) for always being the savior and Doctor for my Vehicle! Thank you Mavis!
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 ACURA TSX, 102987 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Bayport is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.