SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Baychester NY, low as $114.99, most cars
The staff was perfect very clear and understandable of what they were doing to my car I recommend this Mavis to anyone
- customer review for brakes for a 2019 JEEP CHEROKEE, 104674 miles
The service team at Mavis RVC is excellent! They are genuine and keep me updated step by step with my car - I've been coming to them since I lived in the Bronx and now that I moved to Queens.
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 HONDA ACCORD, 128011 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Baychester is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Cleveland and John are kind and courteous. Always a pleasure to do business with.
- customer review for brakes for a 2007 SUBARU OUTBACK, 153864 miles
The entire staff was very knowledgeable, friendly and professional.
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE, 102045 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
D and the tire guy did excellent and fast and informative and helped me get what I needed with no pressure to up sell me. Gave good suggestions an I ended up agreeing an got the best brake pads available there. Thanks
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 SUBARU WRX
Staff was friendly, professional and very helpful. Ill Definitely be a returning customer.
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 FORD FOCUS
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Baychester NY:
Mercedes was great with customer service
- brakes for a 2003 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER, 117545 miles
Great service. Very respectful an well manner. Took his time to explain in detail.
- brakes for a 2003 FORD EXPLORER
The staff at this facility worked with me every step of the way, explained everything that was being done and was very courteous and respectful. I'm used to going to another Location where I used to live and was hesitant about coming to a new area, however once I arrived I was treated with excellent service from staff like (Andre) and couldn't have been happier with my decision. I would like to thank this corporation for hiring individuals like him, and other staff that helped me on my journey to a healthier automobile. Thank you.
Great customer service
great as always
Anthony made a stressful situation into a pleasant experience. Excellent service!
Great Service. Very Caring. Thoroughly impressed with the establishment. And the bathroom was surprisingly the cleanest.
Trevor was very professional, courteous and took care of my brake problem right away. Highly recommended, will come back again. A+
All staff go out of their way to service the customers with speed , accuracy and professionally at the 779 Central Ave location Thank you
Advisor was great they looked into the problem quick and got to root of what was causing it. happy customer service they kept me and well informed updated