SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Bay Head NJ, low as $114.99, most cars
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 NISSAN ALTIMA, 105000 miles
Had an appointment with the Pt Pleasant location only to be told they couldn't do the job and had to reschedule me or leave my car over night, which I couldn't do, as I work M-F and only have 1 vehicle. I called the Brick location and spoke with Joe, told him what had just happened and he told me to come right in. Both Joe and Jose, the mechanic were fantastic. Explained everything clearly and were knowledgeable and polite. I will return to the Brick location but never the Point Pleasant location, even though it is closer to home.
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 NISSAN MURANO, 46752 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Bay Head is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
INCREDIBLE TEAM AT THE POINT PLEASANT NJ STORE!!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 HYUNDAI SONATA, 99297 miles
So there is a woman who works at the facility. I do not know her name but she is awesome. Gets me checked in and checked out super fast. The older dudes are ok, but the check in and check out with them is a tremendous amount of time longer.
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 MAZDA CX-5, 63314 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Manager Scott was very informative and attentive. He was very professional.
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 NISSAN FRONTIER, 76197 miles
Scott is amazing. Always so knowledgeable and helpful. Great job!!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 HONDA ACCORD, 35226 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Bay Head NJ:
Very helpful. I will be returning for additional repairs; and have already recommended them to family members.
- brakes for a 2017 SUBARU FORESTER, 55342 miles
Glenn was awesome, the mechanic extremely thorough Scott loves his team and treats them like family and cares for his customers in the same way....
- brakes for a 2004 TOYOTA 4RUNNER, 97010 miles
Scott was extremely helpful and pleasant. So far the car is running great.
- brakes for a 2018 VOLKSWAGEN TIGUAN, 56711 miles
Shame on me for not asking, but I regret not asking for a Military Veteran or First Responder discount. Can it be applied after the fact?
- brakes for a 2013 GMC YUKON, 94000 miles
Scott didca great job.
- brakes for a 2017 GMC ACADIA, 61985 miles
I, and everyone in my family, have been customers for a long, long time. Every visit has been perfect.
- brakes for a 2013 TOYOTA COROLLA, 76060 miles
Glenn doing a great job of running the shop. We're a military family that moves a lot, so finding a car mechanic we trust isn't always easy. I do feel I can trust the team here.
- brakes for a 2010 HONDA ODYSSEY, 117500 miles
Scott is awesome.
- brakes for a 2005 TOYOTA TACOMA, 147760 miles
Great job as usual!
- brakes for a 2011 MAZDA 3, 185020 miles
Scott, the Manager and Glenn are both responsible for the front desk, customer service, ordering, billing, problem solving and multi-tasking. Both gentlemen give each Customer the required attention and follow-through. At all times they are courteous, good listeners, professional, and knowledgeable. The Head Mechanic is Steve. He is the best mechanic that has ever worked on any of the vehicles that I have owned or were responsible for! 10 GOLD STARS for BRICK MAVIS DISCOUNT TIRE. Thank you!
- brakes for a 2004 CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER, 139020 miles
Excellent and very reasonable and professional in every way . Scott the Manager of Point Pleasant store is very knowledgeable and a pleasure to do business with. I will recommend this business to all friends and relatives !!!!
- brakes for a 2010 JEEP WRANGLER, 54500 miles
Courteous informative professional and caring
- brakes for a 2008 GMC ACADIA, 74002 miles
Courtesy informative and outstanding service
- brakes for a 2008 GMC ACADIA, 74002 miles
I usually don't fill out surveys, but I can't offer enough praise to your Associate Scott at your Point Pleasant office. He was very Knowledgeable and provided Excellent Customer Service. I was very impressed and will recommend Scott and Mavis to all my friends.
- brakes for a 2016 HYUNDAI SANTA FE SPORT