SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Baton Rouge LA, low as $109.99, most cars
Keep up the good work you guys, nothing but positive things from here
- customer review for brakes for a 2019 MITSUBISHI MIRAGE G4, 40462 miles
Very professional & friendly staff, I was very satisfied with the service the whole team was awesome
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 CHEVROLET MALIBU
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Baton Rouge is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Aaron and the guys were extremely clean cut and professional in taking care of my vehicle and my needs at an affordable price. They will see me again.
- customer review for brakes for a 2009 BUICK ENCLAVE
Ed was excellent at communicating every step of the way and that's what I really liked!
- customer review for brakes for a 2008 CHEVROLET SUBURBAN 1500, 220355 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Manager, Aaron is very professional, polite, informative, n respectful with me!! 2nd time coming to Mavis. Was quite pleased. Will b sending another customer real soon!! He should b a â€œKeeperâ€ on his job! r
- customer review for brakes for a 2008 CHRYSLER 300, 67237 miles
Wonderful service ðŸ‘
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 HYUNDAI TUCSON, 54649 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Baton Rouge LA:
Shane and Aaron did an excellent job and were very courteous and professional. The price was exceptional.
- brakes for a 2014 BUICK LACROSSE
No complaints, no problems, all good.
- brakes for a 2019 MITSUBISHI MIRAGE G4, 35049 miles
Very professional, friendly, repair cost was fair for parts and labor. Definitely would recommend
- brakes for a 2015 RAM 1500, 87824 miles
I wanted to go to the store where my son works but he told me to stop by this location. The place was nice and neat, my wait time wasn't too long at all, and I love how Ms Rachel keeps the guys on their toes. Thanks, I'll be back again soon.
- brakes for a 2012 KIA FORTE, 164879 miles
Love Mavis they always do the job right
- brakes for a 2014 KIA OPTIMA, 120330 miles
I wish I received such excellent service everywhere I shopped. A pleasure going business here.
- brakes for a 2018 NISSAN MAXIMA, 56775 miles
aaron and aaliyah deserve a raise they did amazing trying to help me w. my 1999 pontiac
- brakes for a 1999 PONTIAC BONNEVILLE
The managers customer service was awesome!! Very pleased with my car.
- brakes for a 2014 FORD MUSTANG, 68244 miles
As it should be.
- brakes for a 2017 FORD ESCAPE, 56000 miles
It was great to have staff to accommodate me by dropping me off at work and picking me up when my car was ready.
- brakes for a 2011 JAGUAR XJ, 164061 miles
They are the best in town,
- brakes for a 2013 NISSAN ALTIMA, 95985 miles
Nick and Austin is the best in the land
- brakes for a 2016 FORD MUSTANG, 122500 miles
Nick was extremely helpful and I'm very pleased with my service
- brakes for a 2016 FORD MUSTANG, 122429 miles
Great experience! Well done Mavis Airline!
- brakes for a 2011 HONDA ACCORD, 118865 miles