SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Basking Ridge NJ, low as $109.99, most cars
Brian was absolutely awesome. He went out of his way to help me despite his busy schedule. I strongly recommend this place.
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 TOYOTA PRIUS, 158000 miles
I had an excellent experience with my car repair. While it may sometimes be anxious, Kyle made my day easy. Thank you.
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 TOYOTA RAV4, 92494 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Basking Ridge is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
extremely friendly and courteous. would gladly recommend this location.
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 HONDA ACCORD, 123000 miles
Great job by Brian and his staff. True professionals.
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE, 95002 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Thanks for your excellent service!
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 SUBARU LEGACY, 54000 miles
The Manager very nice
- customer review for brakes for a 2006 AUDI A4, 79000 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Basking Ridge NJ:
Awesome Staff, Brian and Mike explained everything and kept me informed throughout the process and service.. Because of them I will return for all my automotive needs on all 5 of my family cars
- brakes for a 2016 CADILLAC ESCALADE ESV, 59965 miles
We have brought both of our vehicles to have service to this location and will keep coming back.
- brakes for a 2014 SUBARU OUTBACK, 138565 miles
Neil and Kadija were very helpful and professional!
- brakes for a 2013 BMW 328I XDRIVE, 138982 miles
Everytime I go to store 166 i feel like a valued customer. The guys always show me the issue and educate me on what's happening with my vehicle. Andrew was great today. He did his best to get me out there timely and safely. He's someone I trust.
- brakes for a 2005 JEEP LIBERTY, 167584 miles
Everyone at the Bernardsville Mavis is always very helpful, courteous & professional. They make bringing in my car for service, a very pleasant & easy experience. Work is always done when they say it will be.
- brakes for a 2014 CHEVROLET TRAVERSE, 107240 miles
The peeson that assisted me, was very professional!
- brakes for a 2006 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE, 122537 miles
Much more professional than his has been in years
- brakes for a 2008 TOYOTA SEQUOIA, 155736 miles
Very nice customer service from Derek and Brian
- brakes for a 2015 NISSAN ALTIMA, 49490 miles
Excellent service and experience.
- brakes for a 2016 HONDA CIVIC, 67263 miles
very pleasant personel.
- brakes for a 2016 FORD F-150, 66941 miles
I'm so happy with the service! Thank you!
- brakes for a 2011 SUBARU OUTBACK, 89941 miles
Great job by the guys !!
- brakes for a 2015 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE, 65000 miles
Paul is excellent.
- brakes for a 2014 BMW 320I XDRIVE, 77676 miles
Rich is a very capable, helpful, knowledgeable manager who provided excellent customer service. Brian, with the assistance of Eddie, is a knowledgeable and skilled technician. Both of them are helpful and professional, making this a very good experience for me, the customer.
- brakes for a 2005 LEXUS ES330, 129364 miles