SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Bartlett NY, low as $114.99, most cars
Karen was great!
- customer review for brakes for a 2006 JEEP COMMANDER, 242771 miles
Everyone was friendly, helpful and very informative. Took my stressful situation and short available time and fulfilled my repair needs with speedy respectful professional workers and atmosphere. Thank you very much!
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 DODGE GRAND CARAVAN, 117264 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Bartlett is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Jake is a professional and friendly associate. I have gone to other Mavis service stations in the area but continue to return to NY Mills because of the friendliness and professional manner in which we are treated.
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 NISSAN FRONTIER
Kyle. The manager at Black River Rome NY was very friendly and efficient.
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 MAZDA CX-5, 70638 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Manager Mark and all the employees were very knowledgeable, helpful and personable.
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 FORD ESCAPE, 97646 miles
Very fast service. I was surprised to walk in without an appointment and get my brakes repaired the same day at a competitive price. Great job
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 FORD ESCAPE, 77726 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Bartlett NY:
Kyle is an outstanding employee. He provided excellent customer service.
- brakes for a 2014 HYUNDAI ACCENT, 99622 miles
Everyone is always a pleasure to deal with whenever we take our vehicles there. Both Kyle and Sabrina were extremely courteous and a pleasure to work with when having our vehicle serviced there. Mavis is always our first go to as they have never lead us astray. Keep up the awesome work!
- brakes for a 2015 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE, 100964 miles
Very friendly staff. And it's consistent throughout their team. We've used the same store since 2017 and have had the same consistent great service from knowledgeable technicians and staff.
- brakes for a 2004 DODGE NEON
The 2 assistant managers on duty were both extremely helpful and pleasant. When I picked up my truck a manager was there as well but I didn't deal much with him. He is lucky to have the assistant managers that he has.
- brakes for a 2016 FORD F-150, 81154 miles
The staff is very friendly. Sabrina, Kyle and Mark were all very friendly to me. I enjoyed being there because of this . My dealer could not get me in for three weeks . Thank you Mavis !
- brakes for a 2014 VOLKSWAGEN JETTA, 37491 miles
Kyle (assistant manager, I believe) was the person who kept in complete contact with me. Called me to let me know other issues he found and if I wanted to have them taken care of. Helped me out big time and was extremely friendly.
- brakes for a 2012 KIA SOUL, 97797 miles
Always a great experience dealing with the Rome Mavis crew!
- brakes for a 2012 TOYOTA PRIUS, 143363 miles
Sammy is cool but his mechanic Brandon is the best does good work recommending to go here
- brakes for a 2006 SCION XB
This is the most polite professional and honest shop in this area. I have never asked them to check something out on our truck and had them steer me wrong. This is a great auto repair shop. I have and will continue to recommend them to my family and friends.
- brakes for a 2018 NISSAN FRONTIER, 46885 miles
Great job!! Will continue to go there
- brakes for a 2015 MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER, 85000 miles
The gentleman at the counter was patient and helpful when more extensive repairs needed to be done. I'm am so appreciative for everything he did
- brakes for a 2015 JEEP COMPASS, 65549 miles
Ty so much you saved me 500.00
- brakes for a 2013 DODGE JOURNEY, 548586 miles
This is the only Tire store that we go to. Everyone if friendly and professional. I recommend them to all of my family and friends
- brakes for a 2018 NISSAN FRONTIER
Very courteous and professional management
- brakes for a 2009 NISSAN MAXIMA