SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Barrett Parkway GA, low as $114.99, most cars
THANK YOU MAVIS TIRE FOR HIRING SUCH AMAZING PEOPLE TO REPRESENT YOUR COMPANY. DAWAYNE WAS AWESOME HE DID HIS JOB TO THE ABSOLUTE FULLEST. VERY COURTEOUS AND ALSO HELPFUL WITH SAVING ME MONEY. I REALLY APPRECIATE HIM AND HIS CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS!!! I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND MAVIS TIRE STORE #1021!!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2006 AUDI A6 QUATTRO, 136000 miles
Shawn, Alex and the crew were very helpful and I love how kind they were. They did great work on my car. I got my rear brakes tightened and they gave my car a full look over at my request. I'm so grateful to everything they did and they did were very helpful, answering any questions I had.
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 CHEVROLET SONIC, 55393 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Barrett Parkway is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Store manager was wonderful
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 JEEP WRANGLER, 64317 miles
I highly recommend this facility... The staff could not give you a better experience with your car needs and their specialties.. Their prices beat all of the competitors in the area!!! You will not be disappointed !!
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 CHRYSLER 300, 105548 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Stanley and his team are amazing!!! A MAZ ING!!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 MERCEDES-BENZ GLK350, 131649 miles
Service was amazing! Cory was polite and informative and helped me get back on the road nice and quick. Will for sure return for additional services!
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 SCION XD, 120000 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Barrett Parkway GA:
sean was great james too
- brakes for a 2013 HONDA CIVIC, 101262 miles
The Johns Creek location was excellent. I had previously visited the Kennesaw location and was not pleased. But these guys in Johns Creek did an excellent job.
- brakes for a 2019 NISSAN TITAN, 38001 miles
Such great service!! Would come back again and tell my friends!
- brakes for a 2002 SUBARU IMPREZA, 184562 miles
This is a very convenient branch and the staff are great.
- brakes for a 2012 JEEP PATRIOT, 61486 miles
Thank you Brittany
- brakes for a 2013 KIA RIO, 140000 miles
Brittany (Store Manager) and Manager in training were wonderful. They went above and beyond
- brakes for a 2005 TOYOTA SEQUOIA, 184511 miles
I appreciate the fact that everyone working at NTB/Mavis has been very honest with me about my car. Building a trustworthy relationship is important and rare in businesses these days...don't quit!
- brakes for a 2016 MAZDA CX-5, 51232 miles
Shawn and lou were very helpful and patient . Two great guys
- brakes for a 2015 DODGE CHALLENGER
Shaun was awesome!
- brakes for a 2015 LEXUS NX200T
I continue to do business with Mavis due to The wonderful customer service
- brakes for a 2015 DODGE CHARGER, 85000 miles
The staff here is fantastic! They go above and beyond. I have been bringing my car here for years and they take great care of me and my car.
- brakes for a 2003 FORD MUSTANG, 208014 miles
A great 1st experience!
- brakes for a 2014 HYUNDAI SANTA FE, 104990 miles
Thank you! You guys are the best
- brakes for a 2010 FORD FUSION, 99989 miles
Mike is an asset to your Kennesaw store!
- brakes for a 2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 481000 miles