SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Baldwinsville NY, low as $114.99, most cars
Your Manager John is veryeasy to deal with and good guy
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 HONDA PILOT, 194356 miles
John once again was understanding and resolve the issue. I pleasure to business with. Will always go back and refer others. Outstanding service. Best in the area hands down!
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 CHEVROLET CRUZE, 154547 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Baldwinsville is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Thank you Mavis Family! Rick and the rest of the crew at Mavis in Moncks Corner, SC did an excellent job on my car. Thank you all very much..
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 AUDI Q5, 100000 miles
Excellent service by the manager
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 DODGE DART, 78027 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
The manager was great and the other employees were awesome! I totally would recommend this Tire Shop. Prices are great, customer service is great!
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 MAZDA CX-5
John is outstanding you are blessed to have him on your team.
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 RAM 1500, 68625 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Baldwinsville NY:
Very satisfied and would definitely recommend to others!
- brakes for a 2014 FORD F-150
Kelsey was amazing! She reached out proactively to let me know I was overdue for an oil change and they were able to do It for me while they had the car. It saved me time and I appreciate the attention to detail. I was headed out of town and needed my brakes done quickly and they were able to get me in on short notice. Very professional!!
- brakes for a 2014 TOYOTA CAMRY, 133384 miles
Eric and Kelsey are great!!
- brakes for a 2016 HONDA CIVIC, 70086 miles
Jon (Manager) always does a great job, and is the reason I have been coming back for several years! He communicates very well, is fair and knowledgeable and truly appreciates my business.
- brakes for a 2016 CHEVROLET IMPALA LIMITED, 90338 miles
Great manager at Sheridan/Parker location. It was very busy but handled himself professionally and went above and beyond to help everyone out.
- brakes for a 2013 FORD EXPLORER, 90000 miles
I would love for this location to also do my inspections. It's a real shame since, in my opinion, they are significantly better than the nearby shops that are capable of doing them. I've always had a good experience here and all the team members are very forthright and eager to assist.
- brakes for a 2005 TOYOTA CAMRY, 148582 miles
Any issues that I may have had after getting repair work done there were quickly resolved.
- brakes for a 2012 CHRYSLER 200, 100212 miles
The manager,John, let me tell you years ago I had 3 repair centers, with 22 mechanics,I would had done anything to have a manager like him. Great job, Thanks
- brakes for a 2019 FORD EXPLORER, 45980 miles
I'm new to the area and confused the location of my appointment (with a competitor) and Mavis. Not only did your company squeeze me into the schedule, they also offered me a coupon/discount. The staff was professional & pleasant. They even showed me one of the worn brakes, as a transparent part of the repairs. I appreciated this!
- brakes for a 2017 CHEVROLET CRUZE, 64353 miles
MANAGER DID A GREAT JOB COMMUNICATING ALL ASPECTS OF THE WORK.
- brakes for a 2016 CHEVROLET COLORADO, 50870 miles
Only place I take my vehicle. The guys are great.
- brakes for a 2018 CHEVROLET EQUINOX, 32731 miles
John was great, awesome service
- brakes for a 2010 TOYOTA RAV4, 51264 miles
John the manager does a great job, and goes above and beyond my expectation. Great mechanical work, always. A-1
- brakes for a 2012 HONDA CR-V, 114053 miles
Always a good experience, fixed correctly, fair pricing, great staff! I go nowhere else with my cars.
- brakes for a 2015 SUBARU FORESTER, 82554 miles