SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Baldwin Harbor NY, low as $114.99, most cars
The Staff was very professional, knowledgeable, friendly and took the time to make sure I understood the the how an why with the process of the repair
- customer review for brakes for a 2004 CHEVROLET TAHOE, 230000 miles
Takisha was great
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 HYUNDAI ELANTRA GT, 81000 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Baldwin Harbor is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Takisha and staff great
- customer review for brakes for a 2019 CHEVROLET TAHOE, 60000 miles
Each time I go, I get what I need done quickly and economically. Raj is on top of his game.
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 BMW 530I XDRIVE, 80101 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
They are very honest and very helpful the best. I tell all my friends how honest and helpful they are my sister uses them too.
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 FORD FOCUS, 107777 miles
The staff was very professional
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 ACURA TL, 83325 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Baldwin Harbor NY:
I am extremely satisfied with the service provided and professionally managed by Don and Kirk at Mavis today. Keep up the good work!
- brakes for a 2011 MERCEDES-BENZ R350, 114000 miles
I would totally go back!
- brakes for a 2015 HONDA CIVIC, 29983 miles
great bunch of guys all around.
- brakes for a 2010 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 126309 miles
Kurt and Henry very helpful.
- brakes for a 2010 TOYOTA PRIUS, 137490 miles
Bradley was a pleasure to work with, he was a professional and courteous employee. He is a true asset to your company.
- brakes for a 2012 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500, 125000 miles
I always go to this Mavis because I receive the best service each time.
- brakes for a 2003 CHEVROLET VENTURE, 65203 miles
The staff and the Manager Henry are courteous and extremely truthful. They are honest and they have never did me wrong. I have been going there for years and bring both my wife and daughters car there as well.
Tom is a great manager
the guys here are great. always friendly and honest.
The manager (Tom) at this Mavis location is great. Always good and reliable service here.
I go to this location yearly,The customer service is always awesome, I wanna say Thank you to Stu and Austin,Good customer service is hard to find but when it is good you will always remember.
Phill the manager was a great; professional, reasonable with cost and saved all old parts to show and educate me on my vehicle. Great service. Will be back very soon to replace tires
Kirk was really helpful...guys are real pros and left me with a warm and fuzzy feeling
Henry and staff are always friendly and professional.