SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Babylon NY, low as $114.99, most cars
Thank you Corey & Justin!
- customer review for brakes for a 2009 HYUNDAI SONATA, 192276 miles
The whole staff was amazingly friendly and awesome my new mechanics and service spot
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 KIA FORTE5, 70153 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Babylon is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 HONDA ACCORD, 149906 miles
As always, I was very happy with my Mavis tire experience. I was preparing to travel upstate and realized my tires were worn. I stopped in my local Mavis and they were able to change my tires right away. They performed a wheel balance and also found my front brakes were 90% worn. Mavis's excellent service will allow me to travel without the worry of running into car trouble far from home. A heartfelt thank you to the Mavis East Farmingdale team!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 RAM 1500, 71800 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Frank and his staff were great.
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 NISSAN ALTIMA, 176589 miles
Kris , Nick and the team are the best !!! - RK -
- customer review for brakes for a 2004 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE, 145782 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Babylon NY:
JOESPH WAS EXTREMELY HELPFUL,VERY PROFESSIONAL , VERY HONEST, HE CHECKED OVER MY VEHICLE IN REGARDS TO SAFETY ISSUES,N MADE ANY ADJUSTMENTS , I HIGHLY RECOMMEND MAVIS , INCLUDING JOSEPH . JOSEPH DID AN OUTSTANDING WORKMANSHIP. I FEEL ALOT SAFER ON THE ROAD.THANKS JOSEPH
- brakes for a 2003 CHEVROLET BLAZER, 152017 miles
Great staff ! I will always go to this location.
- brakes for a 2008 CHEVROLET AVALANCHE, 158999 miles
The office and the repair man will I'm truly grateful for this service
- brakes for a 2006 FORD EXPLORER, 125125 miles
Regional manager is awesome and so is her crew
- brakes for a 2018 JEEP RENEGADE, 34292 miles
Neil made sure my van is riding smoothly
- brakes for a 2003 CHEVROLET EXPRESS 3500, 353872 miles
Frank is always a great manager. Provides good explanations and a great price. He is the main reason we come to this location
- brakes for a 2015 HONDA ODYSSEY, 75016 miles
The Lindenhurst Mavis is the best. Ozzy, Nick and team are all top professionals. Great people.
- brakes for a 2017 JEEP CHEROKEE, 79000 miles
Amazing as always! Thanks guys!
- brakes for a 2014 NISSAN ALTIMA, 78755 miles
Mike is an excellent manager, he answered all the questions and concerns that I had, and solutions to stay within my budget. Mike is very professional!
- brakes for a 2015 JEEP PATRIOT, 84000 miles
Great service at a terrific value
- brakes for a 2013 HYUNDAI AZERA, 95321 miles
Best Mavis on Long Island. Been to 2 others - disappointed. Greg is fantastic. I tell friends, "I got a guy". Tires and brakes done yesterday. Hey Mavis, Don't lose this guy!
- brakes for a 2012 HONDA ODYSSEY, 149384 miles
The manager Mike was great. He was helpful and pleasant. He get me informed about the developments to my car. He really was a pleasure to work with.
- brakes for a 2016 NISSAN ROGUE, 307954 miles
Patrick, Mike and Ben were exceptional!
- brakes for a 2012 HYUNDAI TUCSON, 133500 miles
Frankie & his workers are all team players
- brakes for a 2003 NISSAN XTERRA, 163458 miles