SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Awosting NJ, low as $114.99, most cars
Thank you Mavis you saved me a lot of money. two other car repair shop could not turn off my tire sensor light the dealer wanted extreme amount of money until I came to you guys all I needed was air in the tires and you saved me a lot of money on the brake work thank you!!!!!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 TOYOTA CAMRY, 39987 miles
Very good location!
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 TOYOTA SIENNA, 107016 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Awosting is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Staff is awesome!
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 TOYOTA CAMRY, 79625 miles
Thanks Allen and Ed!!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 SUBARU OUTBACK, 40946 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
I wouldn't go anywhere else for my tires/brakes/suspension. Very courteous, thorough and economical
- customer review for brakes for a 2006 DODGE GRAND CARAVAN, 274374 miles
Very thorough, will definitely be back
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER SPORT, 90847 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Awosting NJ:
Absolutely amazing customer service. They went above and beyond to help me with my car. I’m very appreciative to have taken my car there
- brakes for a 2010 DODGE CHARGER
Very professional and courteous staff. Will definitely be returning.
- brakes for a 2014 HONDA PILOT, 65709 miles
Ed the assistant manager is very courteous and informative. He is always providing honest suggestions and recommendations. I will definitely be back!
Barket, is an excellent customer service professional. He catered to all my automotive needs, and expedited the repairs to my vehicle. Moving forward I was so pleased with the service that I will be definitely be bringing my vehicle to the Parsippany location. Thank you
Allen and Edward at the Warwick Mavis are customer orientated
will continue to use Mavis for any future service done to our cars
Everyone was extremely courteous and friendly. I had to wait for my car, so they made me feel comfortable and the work was done sooner than I thought..A very pleaseant experience!
Allen was fantastic worked w new to get the job done quickly. Courteous and professional.