SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Avon PA, low as $114.99, most cars
The whole process of bringing my vehicle in to be fixed. The time it took to fix it and the communication was great. I was very please with everything and will be coming back for more work.
- customer review for brakes for a 2004 JEEP LIBERTY
Suggestion for corporate: create or connect your services to a texting communication platform. This would help open up another channel of communication between you and your customers.
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 CHRYSLER TOWN & COUNTRY, 83535 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Avon is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
This is my second time here and i have been very pleasantly surprised each time. I'll for sure be back
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 DODGE GRAND CARAVAN, 83389 miles
Chris at the front was super friendly and helpful.
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 FORD ESCAPE, 85824 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Very impressed with Tyler...Definitely a major plus for Mavis...
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 FORD FOCUS, 100000 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.