SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Auburn NY, low as $114.99, most cars
Cody is great
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 JEEP LIBERTY, 186096 miles
Great place to bring a car!
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 SUBARU FORESTER, 69500 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Auburn is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Everyone was very helpful. Overall great experience.
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 SUBARU FORESTER, 165007 miles
As usual a pleasant experience.
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 HONDA HR-V, 79745 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
The gentleman who work there are wonderful. I'll always bring my vehicle to this company!
- customer review for brakes for a 2008 TOYOTA CAMRY, 57356 miles
They always treat me with the utmost respect. Bunch of good guys
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 CHEVROLET EQUINOX, 112667 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Auburn NY:
Best service and sales team in Auburn, earned a customer for life.
- brakes for a 2012 KIA RIO, 93520 miles
Highly recommend mavis as a go to
- brakes for a 2000 HONDA CIVIC
Colin that works the desk is the best. He always provides me with the proper info and wait. Prices are pretty decent as well. I like coming here because the service is the best
- brakes for a 2008 HONDA PILOT, 126587 miles
Kevin was beyond helpful. Excellent employee great communication through the entire process.
- brakes for a 2012 KIA OPTIMA, 71000 miles
I was updated by colin. He is very professional and knowledgeable. Dave did the work on my vehicle. Everyone was extremely friendly. Will definitely go back to get my back brakes done.
- brakes for a 2012 CHEVROLET EQUINOX, 110754 miles
I Love Mavis
- brakes for a 2005 CADILLAC CTS, 122356 miles
Manager Dave was a great help on getting my car service and in a timely manner! Camillus Team is truly awesome and would recommend them to anyone. Thanks
- brakes for a 2014 CHEVROLET CRUZE
Great work guys keep it up!
- brakes for a 2002 CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER, 209000 miles
As always the team at the Auburn Store were great.
- brakes for a 2014 CHEVROLET CAPTIVA SPORT, 82766 miles
Thank you. People with heart, awesome.
A+++++++ These guys did awesome. Anthony rules.
Nick was amazing with meeting my needs will definitely be back for future services i appreciate everything
These guys rule wouldn't go anywhere else I think your mechanic