SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Auburn GA, low as $109.99, most cars
Steve was great! He communicated with me what's needed and got my car in and out! Thanks Steve!
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 GMC TERRAIN, 145000 miles
My salesman was amazing! In fact the whole crew is so funny and professional. The made my stay enjoyable! I will be back in 2 weeks
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 KIA SORENTO, 96272 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Auburn is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
I'm very happy with the work done on my car
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 MERCEDES-BENZ CLA250, 96505 miles
Very professional. I found my new shop!
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 TOYOTA COROLLA, 357215 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Everyone there was very polite. Prices where great. In and out.. my wife is very happy. Thank you
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.