SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Auburn AL, low as $114.99, most cars
The team was awesome! They knew exactly what to do and kept me informed the whole way through. Other shops should follow their lead.
- customer review for brakes for a 2005 CHEVROLET AVALANCHE 1500, 224579 miles
Everyone their was helpful and informative about Everything and helped me out with everything i definitely will be back
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 NISSAN ROGUE, 130000 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Auburn is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Preacher is the MAN!
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 FORD F-150, 147995 miles
Great service. I really appreciate Josh for taking the time to help me and take care of my car. I will be back.
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 TOYOTA CAMRY, 50000 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.