SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Atlanta GA, low as $114.99, most cars
The service and staff was great! Thanks for getting me back on the road safely.
- customer review for brakes for a 2008 HYUNDAI SANTA FE, 193921 miles
John was excellent. He was managing repairs while also covering for a cashier who didn't show up for work. He handled every customer with complete courtesy and respect. I will return and also refer friends.
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 HYUNDAI GENESIS, 234381 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Atlanta is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
- customer review for brakes for a 2019 KIA OPTIMA, 53444 miles
Always a great job. S/O to the staff.
- customer review for brakes for a 2004 LEXUS LS430, 295877 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Jeremy and team are great
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 TOYOTA TUNDRA, 39854 miles
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 ACURA ILX, 254512 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Atlanta GA:
Thank you all! You were a lifesaver today!
- brakes for a 2011 NISSAN VERSA, 115754 miles
Gerald was an amazing help and he and his employees went above and beyond for me today. I really appreciate their hard work on my rotor and brake job.
- brakes for a 2003 BMW 325CI
Couldn't be happier. Professional, reasonably priced and honest.
- brakes for a 2014 TOYOTA 4RUNNER
Your service Mgr (sp?) Marquette was very helpful and conscientious and friendly. She was keeping everything moving. The gentlemen at the register were patient and on point as well. THANKS!
- brakes for a 2008 AUDI A3, 73200 miles
Tiffany was welcoming, knowledgeable and helpful. I will continue to frequent Mavis for my car care needs.
- brakes for a 2012 NISSAN VERSA, 115000 miles
I received excellent customer service from Mavis. I would especially like to mention that Marquita Williams and Erica Williams were especially helpful and friendly. This is now my go to auto store.
- brakes for a 2007 LEXUS RX350, 187660 miles
Mrs. Sheila and the mechanic were AWESOME!!!
- brakes for a 2017 NISSAN VERSA, 116000 miles
Everyone I came in contact with was great from start to finish! They got me in and out in no time
- brakes for a 2016 KIA FORTE, 85000 miles
Erica was so helpful and friendly! There was another nice woman who was working with her that was also great, I am so sorry I cannot remember her name!
- brakes for a 2012 TOYOTA RAV4
Stephanie was exceptional in her customer service. I work in strategy and operations & customer/client experience strategy, and she showed innate abilities to value the customerâ€”which in turn made me really appreciate Mavis. Mavis has a new returning customer thanks to Stephanie and the quality work of the technicians!
- brakes for a 2014 HONDA ACCORD
Dustin was phenomenal, and accommodated my tight schedule! He was very professional and courteous. Highly recommend this location.
- brakes for a 2011 FORD FUSION, 120000 miles
This was an IMPRESSIVE experience. I am glad they took care of me.
- brakes for a 2019 KIA SPORTAGE
Went to a Mavis closer to where I live very POOR customer service. I went back to my old location father from home GREAT service I will go to Cheshire Bridge for all my automotive work
- brakes for a 2017 CHEVROLET EQUINOX, 82977 miles
David and Marcell were awesome techs and went above and beyond to help.
- brakes for a 2018 CADILLAC XTS