SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Apollo Beach FL, low as $114.99, most cars
Awesome customer service and very friendly staff will definitely come back
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 NISSAN PATHFINDER, 126612 miles
Great Service! Extremely Professional! Manager Rob was a great help! Thank yoj
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 FORD F-250 SUPER DUTY, 209000 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Apollo Beach is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Always my first stop for my car maintenance needs.
- customer review for brakes for a 2009 CHEVROLET MALIBU, 139339 miles
Wonderful staff here ,Dale goes out of his way above and beyond to provide excellent service, he is very much appreciated his honesty and great customer service.
- customer review for brakes for a 2006 TOYOTA COROLLA, 133421 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
The team did an excellent job promised they would have it done by the end of the day job was completed three hours earlier and paying a little less than quoted thank you to the team at the Riverview Mavis
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.