SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Anniston AL, low as $114.99, most cars
It was cold!
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 CHEVROLET TRAVERSE, 176521 miles
Glad that you are in town and I hope that you stay in town for a long time. Very professional and friendly towards customers.
- customer review for brakes for a 2007 HONDA ODYSSEY, 99188 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Anniston is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Very nice to deal with. Very professional. Will definitely be using them again and recommend them to my friends.
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 NISSAN ROGUE
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Evan at the Anniston facility treated my wife like family and even saved us money by letting us know the back brake pads still had 60% life remaining. All the efficiency of a big chain shop with the service experience and customer service of a small town one.
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 GMC YUKON XL, 65214 miles
Excellent customer service.. Thomas , Marcus, and Evan. All three were professional and knowledgeable about my situation. They went above and beyond to help me. They earned my business.
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 TOYOTA TUNDRA, 50000 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Anniston AL:
- brakes for a 2016 TOYOTA TACOMA, 100000 miles
Very Personal and Professional and Knowledgeable will visit again when needed
- brakes for a 2010 FORD F-150, 100000 miles
Everyone worked with us very well. Even tried to fix a problem another company messed up with the struts. I wish I remembered the guys name who worked on my car he helped us alot. Great job I don't live in Alabama but I felt safe riding back to Mississippi after having you guys work on my car.
- brakes for a 2011 FORD FUSION, 100000 miles
Very friendly staff. Made sure my brakes was done before they closed. Was very helpful since I'm from out of state. Also the ONLY place we found open on Sunday
- brakes for a 2012 FORD FOCUS, 100000 miles
- brakes for a 2003 HONDA ACCORD
This place is clean honest and professional, everyone was up front and open and fast.
- brakes for a 2005 CHEVROLET AVALANCHE 1500
These guys got me right in and out even though it was late in the day. Will definitely be back in the future to do more business with them.
- brakes for a 2017 LEXUS RX350, 87801 miles