SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Annandale NJ, low as $114.99, most cars
Representative was professional and knowledgeable. Good service
- customer review for brakes for a 2002 GMC YUKON XL 1500, 320437 miles
Other Mavis shops are not up to the par this one is
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 CHEVROLET CITY EXPRESS, 56740 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Annandale is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Great price and well done
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 HYUNDAI SONATA, 57735 miles
Thank you to Travis for helping us so quickly. Will keep coming back
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 BUICK VERANO, 96546 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Great people at this location
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 BUICK VERANO, 92484 miles
the Staff are great, very friendly and helpful
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Annandale NJ:
Always a nice, courteous and helpful staff!
George is the reason I will be coming back to your location! Thank you
The tech was excellent explained the problem
Any chance to get better coupons ?
very nice place - however the waiting area could be spruced up - thank you!
Always great service in price and we appreciate the loyalty to return customers.
Your Service Advisor and technician were very helpful explaining the repair work and future repair needs for my car. I continue to be very impressed with your courtesy policy and quality work at a reasonable price. John Paciga