SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Ambler PA, low as $114.99, most cars
Thank you for your excellent service.
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 BMW 535I XDRIVE, 95476 miles
James was great
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 HONDA PILOT, 105897 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Ambler is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Working on Sunday was great.
Great service, 4 new tires, alignment, and oil change. Car was done in time stated and service was polite and helpful!
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.