SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Almonesson NJ, low as $114.99, most cars
Matt was awesome the definition of customer service
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 JEEP PATRIOT, 108971 miles
Mat and the rest of the staff are always extremely professional and courteous
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 HONDA ACCORD, 99063 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Almonesson is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
My new place to have my car serviced.
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 CHEVROLET MALIBU, 58179 miles
All employees I encountered were very courteous and friendly
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 BUICK LACROSSE, 83571 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Greg was an outstanding receptionist. Communicated greatly and showed terrific service. Very knowledgeable and made the process extremely smooth for my wife and I. I appreciate you Greg!
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 KIA OPTIMA, 77299 miles
Service guys were super helpful and gave me a reasonable price and finished the job way before I thought they would.great job and thanx again
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 KIA SOUL, 94448 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Almonesson NJ:
Gregg gave me exceptional service.
- brakes for a 2012 HYUNDAI SONATA, 95065 miles
Matt was great! Very friendly and helpful!
- brakes for a 2005 NISSAN ALTIMA, 104333 miles
Matt is the best!! Everyone has a guy, he's ours.
- brakes for a 2010 FORD EXPLORER, 86890 miles
Received excellent customer service from all personnel.
- brakes for a 2014 BMW X1, 55184 miles
Jeff was my contact, and he was polite and attentive.
- brakes for a 2015 NISSAN ROGUE, 90669 miles
This is my second visit to this NTB and I am more pleased than even my first visit, which was outstanding. If you are looking to get great work done in a timely manner, with a friendly staff. Look no further. I highly recommend this location.
- brakes for a 2017 NISSAN MAXIMA, 51967 miles
Matt worked on my car and I couldn't be happier!! I went in just wanting two new tires but Matt called me and told me I had other problems as well. He kept me posted on what he had to do. Nissan doesn't even make the part he needed anymore but he called around and found it anyway instead of just a don't have a part cant do it or made me look for the part. He got my Xterra back to me in as little as two days!! I thought I was going to have to wait a week! Highly recommend Matt!!
- brakes for a 2001 NISSAN XTERRA, 154749 miles
Mick was extremely helpful and friendly. He offered competitive pricing and we were beyond satisfied with all of his help. We will definitely be back!
- brakes for a 2017 NISSAN ALTIMA, 67500 miles
Each tech and manager I worked with was courteous and kind, and went above and beyond to make my service exceptional. I really appreciate it and look forward to coming back in the future.
- brakes for a 2015 NISSAN ROGUE, 50951 miles
Excellent service from staff was an overall great experience. 79.99 brake special was performed with no issues or additional costs. Would recommend to anyone looking for quality repairs.
- brakes for a 2000 HONDA ACCORD, 201428 miles
They where very helpful and the place was clean.
All the staff at the Washington location in NJ were great will be my regular stop for all my car maintenance needs.