SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Allston MA, low as $114.99, most cars
Excellent service and price, friendly and capable staff.
- customer review for brakes for a 2009 TOYOTA PRIUS, 241849 miles
I especially like that your new name is Mavis and that your mechanics are women!
- customer review for brakes for a 2009 SUBARU FORESTER, 63830 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Allston is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Stephanie is great and updated me at all times, when something required my attention she pointed out and shared what the issues were and explained in detail . She made me feel comfortable leaving the shop knowing things were done thoroughly and correctly. I cannot thank you enough!
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 TOYOTA COROLLA, 65845 miles
Josh was extremely informative, understand, and patient with my questions and reassuring me the problem with my car would be fixed. Will definitely come back.
- customer review for brakes for a 2006 TOYOTA RAV4, 68452 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Wayne was incredibly helpful and friendly.
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 SUBARU OUTBACK, 92577 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.